Construction Project Manager in Denver
Severens Construction Management | Project Management You Can Trust!
Want Guaranteed Quality Workmanship?
Call Jack Today!
You Deserve The Best...
Severens Construction Management provides full-service residential construction management with a complete set of services that are tailored to fit your specific needs as a valuable customer.
Often, when remodel customers undergo a project they set out to find a General Contractor thinking that using a General Contractor is their only option.
Depending upon the economy and other factors many General Contractors charge huge markups. One option to using a General Contractor is to manage the project yourself. However, for many homeowners, the thought of that can be daunting and overwhelming. Another wise and cost effective option is to use a Project Manager.
By using a project manager your project will be completed efficiently and within budget. The rate that you will be charged will be fixed so you know exactly what you will be paying up front. We tailor our services to meet the budget, scope of work and schedule of our client.
Severens Construction Management provides the highest level of service in the most cost efficient and effective manner possible.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our Project Management agreements typically include the following valuable services ...
- Expectations – Determine what your expectations for your project are so that your "vision" for your remodel can become my vision too.
- Create Specifications – Write specifications for your project so that all subcontractors know exactly what to bid on.
- Obtain bids – Meet with subcontractors and obtain competitive bids for each trade involved in your project.
- Prequalify – Research contractors and only bring parties to the table that are qualified and highly recommended.
- Bid Review – Review all bids that are received for your project and based upon careful analysis make appropriate recommendations to the customer.
- Project Schedule – Develop and maintain a project schedule to assure that your project is completed in a timely manner.
- Supervise – Oversee and supervise the work throughout the project and when corrections are necessary communicate with proper parties to remedy any deviations before they escalate.
- Maintain Files – on important project documents such as Lien Releases, Construction Contracts, Addendums, Change Orders, Specifications, and Insurance Certifications.
- Money Saving tips – will be communicated to customer and with customer approval money saving tips will be implemented.
- Funds Release requests – Communicate to customer when contractors have requested release of funds and if obligations have been met recommend that payments be made.
- Punch Lists – Create punch lists of incomplete items and hold subcontractors responsible to complete the requested work in a timely fashion.
- Safety – Routinely inspect job site for safety concerns and report any concerns to subcontractors and customer as deemed appropriate.
- Insurance – Track subcontractors insurance coverage and if coverage lapses during the project bring this deficiency to the attention of customer and subcontractor.
- Change Orders – Review all requests for change orders and if deemed fair and necessary make recommendations to customer as to how to proceed with change orders.